Colleges and universities in North Carolina and Washington, D.C. partner with Charles Aris to provide custom internship opportunities in which students earn hands-on experience and, whenever possible, credit toward academic degrees. These internships provide an opportunity for students to develop digital skills in a fast-paced business environ, all while helping place top talent in mission-critical roles with clients ranging from creative start-ups to Fortune 500 firms.
The Marketing Intern Experience
A Charles Aris marketing internship enables students to help conduct marketing campaigns and create marketing materials using professional digital tools in a fast-paced business environment.
Like the firm’s full-time marketers, Charles Aris marketing interns …
- optimize the firm’s inbound marketing efforts through HubSpot;
- help create compelling content for external and internal audiences;
- help manage content for the firm’s website (CharlesAris.com), intranet site and social networks such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram;
- enhance Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for the company’s content marketing;
- collect, interpret and distribute analytics for the firm’s website and social media pages;
- contribute to the marketing team’s coordination of staffwide software rollouts;
- and learn about the Staffing & Recruiting industry in general and Charles Aris Inc. in particular, gaining invaluable training and insights along the way.
- Academic progress toward a college or university diploma is required
- Related experience and / or coursework, either in progress or completed, is required
- Technical proficiency, whether copywriting or graphic design or video editing, is prized
Marketing internships are coordinated by marketing manager Sydney Olszewski (UNCG 2018; Georgetown University 2022).