Colleges and universities partner with Charles Aris to provide custom internship opportunities in which students earn hands-on experience and, whenever possible, credit toward academic degrees. These internships provide an opportunity for students to develop digital skills in a fast-paced business environment, all while helping place top talent in mission-critical roles with client organizations ranging from creative start-ups to Fortune 500 firms.
The Research Intern Experience
Resourceful students join the firm’s research team for a semester (14-16 weeks) or a summer (10-12 weeks), conducting real-time business research and providing critical data management support while presented with the opportunity to learn about a variety of business functions and industries.
Like the firm’s full-time researchers, Charles Aris research interns:
- use premium digital tools to research industries, organizations, functions and top talent;
- maintain data integrity and update records in our custom CRM system;
- collect and analyze data, creating and visualizing key metrics across the firm;
- collaborate with colleagues on special projects and company-wide initiatives;
- gain exposure to executives in the firm, in client organizations and in industries; and
- learn about every major aspect of the Staffing & Recruiting industry, gaining valuable training and insights along the way.
- ·Academic progress toward a college diploma is required
- Related coursework – in progress or ideally completed – is preferred
- Technical proficiency with digital tools is prized
Research internships are coordinated by research manager Ashley Ramalho (South Florida 2008); senior researcher Nele Fritz (TH Koln 2017, UNC Greensboro 2019); senior researcher Desiree Corbett (UNC Greensboro 2004, 2008, 2017); and researcher Laura Conroy (UNC Greensboro 2019).